A weird one-sided relationship where the girl is in love with the guy but he just can't stop talking about the kinetic molecular theory
- Girl: we need to hang. you're so interesting and fascinating and cool to me.
- Boy: Average molecular speed varies inversely with molecular weight. Gases with low molecular weight have higher average molecular speeds; gases with high molecular weight have lower average molecular speeds.
- Girl: wow. everything you say is so true.
- Boy: Gaseous mixtures are all homogeneous.
- Girl: you know what? i never thought about it that way before, but you're so right. we need to chill sometime. (:
- Boy: A real gas will behave most like an ideal gas under conditions of high temperature and low pressure.
- Girl: haha. :p